Idea for new Plugin - Key Keeper

Posted By The-any-Key 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
The-any-Key
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
The other day I needed to make a hand gesture. But the gesture library is designed for both hands and I only needed one. I was thinking to collect the clip and use it later. But now the other hand will make a set it like I exported it to.

So I was thinking on developing a plugin that can save the keys for a specific set of bones and then be able to import that. Then I was thinking on extend that so you can share it via the plugin so other users can download the keys and use them. But I don't know if this is ok, EULA vice? I searched and it seem it most restrictive to use the models not keys you create. Any thoughts?

iClone 7, 3DXchange 7 Pipeline, CC3 Pipeline, CT8 Pipeline, Iray, Live Face, iPhone Xr, Win 10, i9 9900K ~5GHz, Nvidia RTX 2080 8GB, 16GB Ram, M.2 SSD
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
@TAK
One for RL, surely?
SeanMac

Home Built in Coolermaster ATX case with GigabyteGA-Z170X-GAMING 7 MoBo, Intel i7-6700 @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus GeForce GTX 1080 TiGraphics Card, 32Gb DDR4 RAM, an Acer CB241HQK  & a Samsung S24D300 monitor, XP-PEN Artist15.6 Pro Graphics Tablet, Kinect v2, Logitech C920 Webcam, Win 10 64 Bit OSWindows 10 OS

The-any-Key
The-any-Key
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
SeanMac (8/9/2019)
@TAK
One for RL, surely?
SeanMac

Home Built in Coolermaster ATX case with GigabyteGA-Z170X-GAMING 7 MoBo, Intel i7-6700 @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus GeForce GTX 1080 TiGraphics Card, 32Gb DDR4 RAM, an Acer CB241HQK  & a Samsung S24D300 monitor, XP-PEN Artist15.6 Pro Graphics Tablet, Kinect v2, Logitech C920 Webcam, Win 10 64 Bit OSWindows 10 OS

True. 
I searched the EULA and it seem ok to share work you do from the ground up using iClone tools like bone editor... Ex if you create a own keyed animation (you have a character in T pose and make it walk or pose it...) you can sell it outside the marketplace. The animation itself that will say, not the character. In theory it make sense. As long it is a original keyed animation.

iClone 7, 3DXchange 7 Pipeline, CC3 Pipeline, CT8 Pipeline, Iray, Live Face, iPhone Xr, Win 10, i9 9900K ~5GHz, Nvidia RTX 2080 8GB, 16GB Ram, M.2 SSD
Edited
5 Years Ago by The-any-Key

Reading This Topic