Profile Picture

Activate Appearance Editor Not functioning for any of the base characters

Posted By openning 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Activate Appearance Editor Not functioning for any of the base...

Author
openning
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I'm honestly just confused... when I've tried to look this issue up, I keep seeing that "it only works for CC1 base characters", but a) it doesn't work on ANY of the base characters I have in the trial Character Creator I have downloaded -- not the ones that say they are CC1 or the CC3 characters.  Plus... how is a program that says it is a 'character creator' supposed to do what it says it doesn if you literally can't edit the characters appearance?  It doesn't make sense to release a version that doesn't allow you to do what the program is supposed to do?  Am I missing something?  It just doesn't make sense... 
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 52 minutes ago
Make sure you are using the ones that say "CC1 Base_ Substance".
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/beb21887-3d28-4133-b7d7-94ad.jpg

Reading This Topic