360 Setup Preview mode glitch

Posted By candlelight2007 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
candlelight2007
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I have experienced this a few times over the last few days. I would go into 360 setup in Composer mode and after carefully setting up the angles for the head I would preview the angles by clicking Preview button. The moment I exit the preview mode however suddenly the head drops. By drops I mean the head rotation (R) suddenly jumps from 0 to 273 for each angle that I have just configured for no obvious reason. See screen.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3b19f40c-95ed-413d-ab18-f6a0.png

After that I have to go back to every angle and change the R from 273 to 0. Otherwise it stays crooked like that. I don't know if there is any magic behind the number but a couple of times it happened to me today that was the number.
I can't say it happens every time and with every character as I haven't had played with it long enough to notice any sort of pattern but I thought I'd mention it in case someone else experiences the same. 
If I do discover a pattern - I'll post it.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thank you for the feedback. If you do find a repeatable pattern please let us know. In the meantime, I have passed your feedback to the Cartoon Animator team.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

candlelight2007
candlelight2007
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Not sure if it's the new release but I no longer seem to be experiencing this issue. Either way, good stuff! Smile

Reading This Topic