Profile Picture

face motion buggy

Posted By adrianmarmy 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
adrianmarmy
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have problems recording face motions. Whether I record with face puppet or with motion live 2D doesn't matter. Both leads to the same problem:

So I do manage to record a first motion clip which Cartoon Animator will render correctly.
Now if record an additional clip for let's say the eyes for blinking it does record the blinking but does not maintain the initial recorded motions. No that's actually not entirely true: The clip is still there behind the newer clip.
The software just doesn't put the motions into action. 
Now if I delete the second clip it goes back to reading the first clip's motions.

I know I am supposed to check the "blend data on next recording" box but I have and that dosen't change anything. Like nothing. Checked or not leads to the same result.

I had similar issues with CrazyTalk Animator 3 (which I don't have installed anymore) but only on morph-based heads. 

Edit: I now found out that the problem seems to vanish if I delete the applied voice clip. So it apparantly only happens when there's a voice clip inserted.

Reading This Topic