Profile Picture

General Upgrade Question

Posted By richardthetutor 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
richardthetutor
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have Crazy Talk Animator 3 Pro with GT Power Tools Vols 1, 2, 3, 4 and Larry and Shirley Stickman. I want to upgrade to Cartoon Animator 4 but am confused. Do the add ons that I purchased for CTA 3 work in Cartoon Animator 4? Also, does CTA 4 Power Tools Vol 1 replace GT Power Tools Vol 1? Do the other add ons for CTA 3 that are generally available in the content store and the content marketplace also work in Cartoon Animator 4? Is there going to be a roll out of CTA Power Tools Vol 2, 3, and 4? It would be nice to have this explicitly explained on the website.

Edited
5 Years Ago by richardthetutor
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 50 minutes ago
All previous add-ons for CrazyTalk Animator 3 will work with Cartoon Animator 4. The latest CTA4 Power Tools pack does not replace any previous Power Tools packs as they all offer something different. Of course, the latest Power Tools pack takes advantage of the new features in Cartoon Animator 4 like the new G3 360 heads but the older packs do not. You can also expect to see more Power Tools packs coming for CTA4 in the future. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic