Stretch character options for characters

Posted By BlueyCreative 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
BlueyCreative
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Just been watching Animation Mentor 2018 showreel for inspiration. It's amazing stuff: https://vimeo.com/307537367

Anyway was wondering in the curve editor plugin does it allow stretching of characters features? Or is it limited to props. Finally using CC3 I'm able to create custom looking toons that suit my purpose but the characters in iClone still feel like stiff robots when I try animating anything, I miss the rubber flexibility like blender.

I'd love to see some animations similar to the show reel to be produced in iClone but it feels like the push is for game design and mocap rather than traditional animation practices. 
Any examples similar to the styles above anyone can link created using CC and iClone would be great if you can share.

Nothing against what I have seen produced from others using iClone but i'm yet to see anything in the genre.

Bluey Creative in the Marketplace

tripfreak
tripfreak
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I like the idea ! Cool

The cat and the racoon from the "Endless-runner-sample-game" have a nice stretching part in the "Falling"-Motion:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/255aa581-2115-4192-b8be-547f.gif

But unfortunately, you can't transfer that stretching part during conversion:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/924efe6d-9e84-4b70-8c29-30f3.gif

Therefore, I would support that wish ! Wow

--------------------------------------------------

wildstar
wildstar
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
maybe you can create custom morphs to emulate the stretch effect... i dont have sure cause i never try to use the morph animator to do this
BlueyCreative
BlueyCreative
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
I'll try custom morphs and see if this helps. 

Bluey Creative in the Marketplace

Reading This Topic