Buddy's World with Face 3D tracker

Posted By forresthowie 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
forresthowie
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi all,
Apologies for a real 'newbie' question.  I bought CTA because I want it to do a specific job, which really means I'm hoping it helps me do something specific rather than a case of me buying it and seeing what I do.
What I really want is to be able to use my little character which is a customised Buddy's World character.  I've used the BW components to make it and I'm quite happy with him.  I'd really like to make him work using the Face 3D as it could save a non-animator like me hours.
Has anyone done this with a Buddy's World character?  They don't have very sophisticated mouths and I've only had a quick shot with it.  Just wondering if any experts on here have tried Face 3D with a BW character and felt happy with the results?
I'm hoping I don't have to change my character for the project I'm working on.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks

Reading This Topic