Profile Picture

New Guy - Looking to do things a little different

Posted By mattw 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mattw
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (74 reputation)New Member (74 reputation)New Member (74 reputation)New Member (74 reputation)New Member (74 reputation)New Member (74 reputation)New Member (74 reputation)New Member (74 reputation)New Member (74 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello, introducing myself.  My name is Matt and I create ways for people to capture experiences while at a location. 

I just downloaded iClone7 and am using it to map to a Kinect. 

I am looking for people who have maybe used this software for live events in the past. For example, have the Kinect record movement of a character but chroma key the users face back in for real time. Another idea is to have the user and the character recorded where the character is mimicking the movement of the user. 

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Matt... Welcome to the forum. 

When you use the "Kinect For Xbox One" with iClone you can load any 3D character and that character will mimic the movement of the person in front of the Kinect. That is standard functionality with the plug-in.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic