Profile Picture

Character creation template for Cartoon Animator 4-

Posted By Arcanebits 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Arcanebits
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (349 reputation)Senior Member (349 reputation)Senior Member (349 reputation)Senior Member (349 reputation)Senior Member (349 reputation)Senior Member (349 reputation)Senior Member (349 reputation)Senior Member (349 reputation)Senior Member (349 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, 
Im very pleased with my purchase, I need a little help with the creation of a new character from scratch using a template.
I have my own characters and want to integrate them and make use of all the Cartoon Animator 4 Advantages and the amazing 360degree rotation.
I have only reached the CC3 Template video nor the new version.
Any help will be great!
A3
InfoCentral
This post has been flagged as an answer
InfoCentral
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Trial and error is how you get there.
vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Actually no extra template needed 
You load a Character in your Grafiktool via PSD Button , and that is the template. Body is exactly the same like in CTA 3 and for the Head
follow then the tutorials
like this example 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
5 Years Ago by vidi
The_Comedian
The_Comedian
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello, 
I'm not sure if this will help but I wanted to use the G3 PSD Template with Affinity but I could not find the template on the Reallusion website.  I bought CTA3 (and CA4) about a month ago).  I just used the windows explorer box to find all .psd files on my computer and the two templates showed up.  They were buried in part of my CTA3 download.  Just searching .psd files opened them in Affinity.  I saved them in an easier to find folder and I think I'm all set.  I hope this helps.

-Mark

Reading This Topic