Profile Picture

Can't CA4 save character properly?

Posted By Chih 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Chih
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
After launching a character from CA4 and exporting it to Photoshop for editing (only darkening color), I save it as a new character. I launch the new character and the character is broken. (some colors and pictures are wrong as can been seen in the film). Did I do something wrong?

Chih Weng

the film : 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jACBjkS8BzA

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/52e21cf8-50f1-4148-8cd7-0d19.png

Edited
5 Years Ago by Chih
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Thank you for notifying us of this issue.

I have just tested with the Windows version and didn't have the same problems so the issue may be specific to the Mac version.

I have passed this to our CTA development team to look into. As soon as I know more I will update again.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
UPDATE: 

The issue has been confirmed. We plan to try and fix the problem in the next update. We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Important: Please can you report all issues you find in our Feedback Tracker so it is correctly logged. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant departmental teams and you may get feedback from the team there if applicable. This is the best way to make sure that your issue gets looked at quickly and is highly recommended.

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below. Thanks.

http://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
5 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic