Profile Picture

Upgrade, CAnime Plugins

Posted By Nosycat 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Nosycat
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Good morning everyone,
Hope you are having a great Sunday where ever you are in the world. Appreciate if i can get some help with my questions.

1. Cartoon animator upgrade package $149, does it include, Face 3d tracker and 2D motion plugin?
2. How do I make photoshop templates for Cartoon animator? I've exported Puff and flower, but saw no bone structure, when I put my model and import them
into Cartoon animator, they have a lot more pin points and will not work properly. I could not find a video on how to set props for cartoon animator.

Thank you very much in advance
Kim

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi...

The upgrade to Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline for $149 does not include Motion LIVE 2D or the Face3D Profile.

The price of the Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in and the Face3D Profile on its own is currently $99 for a limited time, or you can purchase Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline and Motion LIVE 2D + Face3D for $219.

You can check out the various bundle offers below.

https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=cta

When you export a character like Puff you should see it in Photoshop like the image below. This will have three groups with the bones for the body being in the group folder called RL_Bone_Human. If you don't have this setup, please post a screenshot showing how it looks for you. Thanks.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1900d0fe-6385-4792-a4cd-96a0.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Nosycat
Nosycat
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi Peter,
Thank you for the reply.
I'm not sure if it's because I am on the trial version, that the bones are missing.
I've attached a screenshot.
In addition, I now notice in CTA 3.3 all of the G1 and G2 characters are taking you to the website to purchase and no longer launching.
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a deliberate change

thank you,

Thttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/44f9c4ee-2b2b-46db-9432-a389.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/eea8b3d8-86fa-4c50-90e0-4c09.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi...

When you use the "Launch to External PSD Editor" option you can choose to send the head and body in one file or separately. Your screenshot shows only the head. Try choosing the option to send Puff as a single file and then it should match the one shown in my screenshot and you should have a group folder for RL_Bone_Human.

Regarding the G1 and G2 bonus content for CTA3, please visit the "Registration" page of your Reallusion account and then click the Download link for CrazyTalk Animator 3. There you will see a link to download the CTA3 Bonus pack. If you install that it should reactivate all the bonus content. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic