Profile Picture

Audio Stops at 1800 Frames

Posted By jennifer.rhodes 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jennifer.rhodes
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have attached an audio file to one of my avatars that is about 2 minutes long.  I have extended the project to 5,000 frames and can see the entire viseme track on the timeline, but the audio continues to cut off at 1,800 frames.  How do I extend the duration of the audio tracks to play beyond 1,800 frames?  Thanks in advance!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 31 minutes ago
As well as adjusting the length of the project to 5000 frames, have you also moved the Start and End markers to match this new length? 

Please see number 14 on the page below which shows where to find these markers. If these are set correctly then it should resolve the problem.

http://manual.reallusion.com/iClone_7/ENU/Pro/Default.htm#iClone_7/Pro_7.0/04_Introducing_the_User_Interface/Play_bar_and_play_control_pane.htm

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic