G2 character not following anination

Posted By a_olartunde 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
General.png
a_olartunde
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (80 reputation)New Member (80 reputation)New Member (80 reputation)New Member (80 reputation)New Member (80 reputation)New Member (80 reputation)New Member (80 reputation)New Member (80 reputation)New Member (80 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi, I am using CTA3 pipeline and I am animating using series of G2 character because of their 3D motion.
Now I made a character walk from frame 1 to 50 appliying the work animation and introduced 'press phone animation from frame 55 to 100.
Now the problem is I want the same character to walk back to the exact same position so I introduced a walking animation from frame 105 to 150 but the character doesn't walk ,it glides instead performing the ''press phone' animation.
What seems to be the problem please
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hi...

Without seeing your project it's very difficult to say exactly what the problem is.

If you are working with G2 characters I would advise spending some time with the two tutorials below. These should help you understand the 2D and 3D animation concepts used.

CrazyTalk Animator 2 Tutorial - 2D Motion Key Editor
CrazyTalk Animator 2 Tutorial - 3D Motion Key Editor

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic