Number Of Issues! - I'm so sorry.

Posted By Nebula480 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Nebula480
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Guys, I'm having a number of issues regarding clothing fitting the character properly in one program and not in another, as well as viewport issues along with a bones/ rig situation. I could of ranted on in longgggggggg paragraphs, so instead, I did a 7-8 minute video illustrating my issues. I know it may seem kind of long, but I really want to learn these things as I'm trying to be able to use the full potential of Character Creator 3, and I feel I'm so close to finally being able to start animating my character after all this work, but I've hit these road blocks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Heres the video

https://youtu.be/ZUxl53tQAaQ
billgucci2
billgucci2
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Go back and slowly follow the cloth conforming tutorial. There are (2) methods to fix the cloth.
The first method is where you're arms "Don't" fit as desired.
The second method fixes this and the belt.

Also:  before proceeding.... use the calibration animation to test the cloth.
This will show everything that needs to fixed.

It takes time.
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 minutes ago
The twist bones are hidden in iClone/CC, but not in Blender. You are inadvertently grabbing and rotating the twist bones. Open the entire skeleton hiearchy in Blender, or use the Bone tab (forgot the proper name) to choose the right bone you want to rotate. A real easy way to do it is to just use box select to select both the motion bone and the twist bone together.

Reading This Topic