Character Morphing Issue

Posted By JmsRyan 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
JmsRyan
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I have little-to-no experience with the morphing process.
I created two iAvatars in CC3. Similar physical characteristics.
I import the first one; Go to Morph Creator; Select Edit Morphs, and import the second one...I get a "Bone scale between..." message.
How do I set the bone scales to match?
Only some features morph...and get weird, too (eyes pop out, etc.).

Thanks!
The-any-Key
The-any-Key
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
My workflow is:
Export as org.obj
Edit in blender
Save as morph.obj
In iClone I create a new morph slider
Load the org.obj as "from"
Load the morph.obj as "to"

This is so iClone can see the difference between the original object and the morphed. Note that the original should be the base you want to morph from. Ex CC1 or CC3 base.

iClone 7, 3DXchange 7 Pipeline, CC3 Pipeline, CT8 Pipeline, Iray, Live Face, iPhone Xr, Win 10, i9 9900K ~5GHz, Nvidia RTX 2080 8GB, 16GB Ram, M.2 SSD

Reading This Topic