Failed to connect after update

Posted By marin.petkov 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
marin.petkov
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Guys, I don't know if it's only me, but today after I updated iclone7, motion live, live face from the reallusion hub, also live face app on iphone - i cannot connect to the  live face app. I tried the usb connection, which I'm usually using.. then I tried 2 sets via wifi ( hotspot from the phone , and the second time via the router). The message I get is: "Failed to connect LIVE FACE.

3dtester
3dtester
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Maybe not helpful here, but Interesting though:

Since the iClone 7.4 update i couldn't connect to the app via Wi-fi (USB still worked).
At first i thought it would be an iClone issue, but nope (makes no sense anyway).
Around the same time, iOS 12.1.2 update happened.

And recently, iOS 12.1.3 came out.
It fixed that issue for me.

As i said, this issue may not apply here.
But now i'm a little bit afraid of the 7.41 update Sad

BTW: i occasionally had problems when updating through the HUB. The fix was to uninstall and re-install everything using the downloaded installers.

Edited
5 Years Ago by 3dtester

Reading This Topic