Profile Picture

How can I import a DAZ Genesis Character into iClone with high heels?

Posted By Gianni De Matteo 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How can I import a DAZ Genesis Character into iClone with high heels?

Author
Gianni De Matteo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi, 

I used to be able to import characters wearing high heels from DAZ Studio into iClone 5 and 6 via 3DXchange Pipeline. I recently upgraded to iClone 7 + 3DXchange Pro + CC Essential Complete bundle, and the old methods don't seem to work. I've watched videos online, but their procedures aren't working for me. No matter what I do, my DAZ character enters iClone with her feet in a flat-on-the-ground pose, not in a high heel pose. Can anyone advise me on how to import a DAZ character wearing high heels into iClone via 3DXchange? If so, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sincerely,

August
max767757
max767757
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello,
Character Creator has a High Heels Tab in the 'Modify' menu. If you don't see it, it may be because the the shoes are classified as an accessory. Check the scene tab to verify. If the high heels ARE an accessory, add high heels from the template folder as a 'dummy pair'. Select the dummy heels. You should now see the High heel tab in the modify menu. Use the slider bar to adjust to the heels you brought in.

Hope that helps.

Max
Gianni De Matteo
Gianni De Matteo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thanks, Max!

I'll give this a try.

Best wishes,

August

Reading This Topic