Profile Picture

I must to say sorry to Reallusion one more time...

Posted By wildstar 5 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
wildstar
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
with the arrival of iclone 7.4 I once again upgraded in the middle of a project and the result was not very good. and I put all the blame on iclone 7.4 and I was totally wrong, I made the rollback to 7.3 (which before the update done by the hub was working normally) and the problem of the slowness and unusable on  iclone continued. so my friend Rampa with all his patience helped me to do several procedures to repair the damage that the hub did in my iclone. now iclone 7.4 is running normally (slow as usual) but running ok. now that I know how to handle the limitations of iclone for big projects I'm very happy with the update (some problems with the timeline and the curve editor apparently solved)
for now... HUB NEVER MOAAR! 
Lamias
Lamias
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hey Wildstar,

What do you mean when u say that it runs slowly? Could you elaborate?

I am trying to see if it's worth updating to 7.4.

Thanks!!

My YouTube Channel
Phoenix   Wink

Walvince
Walvince
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
So, where does your slowness problem came from ?
wildstar
wildstar
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
i believe the problem was generated by wrong update by Hub. after clean registry with jetclean , del all iclone folders and re install iclone and all plug ins again , all go back to normal

Reading This Topic