Profile Picture

Guide to setup CrazyTalk Animator 3 Standard

Posted By buynhe_914980 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
buynhe_914980
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
CTA3_STD_Enu
CTA3_Enu_resource_Pack
CrazyTalk_Animator3_Bonus_Pack
CrazyTalk_Animator_3_Online_Quản lý

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
To install Crazytalk Animator 3 Standard we recommend you use the Reallusion Hub. Once you login to the Hub you will see CrazyTalk Animator 3 listed with an install button to click on. Once CTA3 is installed you can then install the Resource Pack and Bonus pack. If you need download links for these you can find them in your Member Account > Registration page by clicking the Download link for CTA3 Standard.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

hawkeyelar
hawkeyelar
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

I was able to download and install the main files with my recent purchase, but there were also some bonus packets that I am not sure how to install or use from the main program (animator 3 for example) if possible. Here are some in question: 
CTA_G3_Pipeline_PSD_Ai_Template_Sample_Project
CTA_G2_Pipeline_DrawPlus_Template_and_Tools
CTA_G2_Pipeline_Flash_Template_and_Tools
CTA3_Resources_for_Live_Facial_Mocap
Is there a resource file or instruction page for files included in these tools? I did not find these particular files on my hub. I downloaded directly from my purchase page.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

hawkeyelar (1/18/2019)
I was able to download and install the main files with my recent purchase, but there were also some bonus packets that I am not sure how to install or use from the main program (animator 3 for example) if possible. Here are some in question: 
CTA_G3_Pipeline_PSD_Ai_Template_Sample_Project
CTA_G2_Pipeline_DrawPlus_Template_and_Tools
CTA_G2_Pipeline_Flash_Template_and_Tools
CTA3_Resources_for_Live_Facial_Mocap
Is there a resource file or instruction page for files included in these tools? I did not find these particular files on my hub. I downloaded directly from my purchase page.

The files you mention do not need to be installed anywhere. They are are resource files for various 3rd party tools that you may like to use when creating characters and other content for CTA3. The resources are supplied as zip files that just need to be unzipped to a convenient location on your computer.

CTA_G3_Pipeline_PSD_Ai_Template_Sample_Project - contains G3 character templates for use with Photoshop, Illustrator or other PSD compatible image editors.
CTA_G2_Pipeline_DrawPlus_Template_and_Tools - contains G2 character templates for use with Serif DrawPlus.
CTA_G2_Pipeline_Flash_Template_and_Tools - contains G2 character templates for use with Adobe Flash.
CTA3_Resources_for_Live_Facial_Mocap - contains sample characters if you plan to use facial motion capture with the iPhone X, XS and XR.

To find tutorials on how to use 3rd party tools with CrazyTalk Animator, please check out our CTA2 & CTA3 video tutorials playlists.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
hawkeyelar (1/18/2019)

Is there a resource file or instruction page for files included in these tools?

But, but, but sir... those ARE the resources.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Ibis Fernandez
birbilis
birbilis
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

There's no readme file in CTA3_Resources_for_Live_Facial_Mocap.zip
What is the user supposed to do with the .ctTBactor, .ctFBactor and .ctActor files in there?
Should the double-click them to open in the s/w after they've installed it? (they do seem to show a custom icon in 7-zip so probably they open directly, but a readme in the .zip file wouldn't harm)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

birbilis (12/2/2019)
There's no readme file in CTA3_Resources_for_Live_Facial_Mocap.zip
What is the user supposed to do with the .ctTBactor, .ctFBactor and .ctActor files in there?
Should the double-click them to open in the s/w after they've installed it? (they do seem to show a custom icon in 7-zip so probably they open directly, but a readme in the .zip file wouldn't harm)

All you need to do is unzip the file CTA3_Resources_for_Live_Facial_Mocap.zip, and then in CrazyTalk Animator 3 select File > Import Model and choose a character model from the unzipped folder. Alternatively once you have unzipped the files, just drag the models into CrazyTalk Animator 3.

Once you have one of the characters open in CTA3, just switch to Content Manager > Custom > Actor > Character and click the ADD (+) button at the bottom to save the character for later use.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic