mixamo characters

Posted By Ellessarr 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
another awesome feature could be importing/transforming mixamo characters like what you can do with daz.

could be cool a option to import aswell mixamo characters to characters creator, to add they cloths and morphs.
Dorothy Jean
Dorothy Jean
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hey! I was able to export a mixamo character with clothes into blender. Delete everything else or select what u want and export that out and into CC3. I have some outfits now that work.  Quality is not the best though. But it works. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dbdccbe9-2417-45d2-b87d-7b31.jpg

Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Dorothythul (1/4/2019)
Hey! I was able to export a mixamo character with clothes into blender. Delete everything else or select what u want and export that out and into CC3. I have some outfits now that work.  Quality is not the best though. But it works. 

thanks for the sugestion, yeah i tried something like that, like importing only the cloth but, it was really too painfull to adjust and in the end it really looked pretty bad for me, that is why i would prefer to have the trasform option also enabled for mixamo because on that way i could really proper import the cloths without have to try to fix then and in the end it don't really looked good as if was did with the "transform option.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Ellessarr
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
You may find this helpful.

Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Rampa (1/4/2019)
You may find this helpful.

yeah thanks for the help, i tried this but the problem goes really to the mixamo cloths and character model type, mixamo character is short than cc character and the cloths also are short this make more hard to adjust than when the cloth is bigger, without count the t pose is a little different with the arms a little more angle down, for exemple i tried a lot with the police top and almost all my attempts where terrible due to the differences between the characters and the most close i could get from my best result was still looking ugle and problably the only way to fix it could be go editing the mixamo character to a size where he could proper match cc creato character which was the point of having a transformation for mixamo.

well anyway any help is welcome and really thanks for the big support any more suggestion are welcome too.
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
You could probably adjust the Mixamo character to be closer to the default CC proportions to get the scale right.

For the variation in T-pose, you can actually pose the CC character so it matches the clothing, and then rig it. So go ahead and rotate the arms of the CC character down a bit with the pose tool. Type "N" to open it, or select "Edit Pose" from the Modify menu.
Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Rampa (1/4/2019)
You could probably adjust the Mixamo character to be closer to the default CC proportions to get the scale right.

For the variation in T-pose, you can actually pose the CC character so it matches the clothing, and then rig it. So go ahead and rotate the arms of the CC character down a bit with the pose tool. Type "N" to open it, or select "Edit Pose" from the Modify menu.

yeah, basically i had to edit cc character to match mixamo character to be able to import the cloth most close to the original as possible that was my resulte:

i had adds the boots too but when i was alsmot ending fixing the top and bottom, the boots become totally messed and i had to delet it.

Basically i had made my own hand made mixamo morph (male)
Edited
5 Years Ago by Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

i gonna say while work with "male characters from mixamo is no problem, working with "female is terrible, the breast line and sholders line in mixamo are different from cc and i can't find a morph bar to fix it, mixamo female characters have a more "up" breast than cc female and even the sholders line is small or more close to the breast making almost impossible to match mixamo character

here's what i means:
mixamo

the breast distance to the arms is small and the area between neck and breast is also small compared with character creator making really hard to make a morph matching mixamo females, making obligatory to manually edit the cloth to match character creator position.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Ellessarr

Reading This Topic