Issue 4: Importing another Crazy talk file

Posted By hi_022884 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hi_022884
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
How to import another CrayTalk Animator3 file to an existing file. 
Means if I have customized or animated a character or a prop in a file then how can I use that customized or animated character in another animation file?
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Once a character is on the Stage you can select that character (or Prop) and then click on the plus (+) button in the Content manager to save your creation to the Custom area.
Once save, you can then add that object to any scene or new project.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

hi_022884
hi_022884
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)Veteran Member (841 reputation)

Thanks
hi_022884
hi_022884
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

One issue raised just now when I did the same action with the scene.
I Animated a scene (say Ani1) and saved it using + sign. When I opened another file Ani2 and used that saved animation scene (Ani1), This Ani1 swapped the previous file's scene. Rest of the things were in the place but it replaced the old scene. Also, the animation I did in Ani1 file could not be seen. Some mess created. Please help.
Edited
5 Years Ago by hi_022884
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
When you "saved it" did you mean you saved it as a "Scene"?

A "Scene" object contains multiple objects to make up that "Scene" and if you saved your Stage setup then you created a "Scene" object containing all your props.
Saving a "Scene" object Will Not Save Any Animation for that "Scene".
You can only have one (1) "Scene" object on the stage at a time.
Loading another "Scene" will not Combine the "Scenes" but Replace the previous "Scene" since only one "Scene" object at a time is allowed.

"Scenes" are used to setup your Stage quickly to start an animation. You would not normally change "Scenes" in the middle of an animation.
If you need to change "Scenes" then create a new project for the next "Scene" you need to use.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic