3D Scan Series heads morph not working?

Posted By Dorothy Jean 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dorothy Jean
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I just purchased Magda 3D realistic head scan and her morph is not working. I followed the tutorial and dragged her head onto the female base character and in the pop up with everything checked(Apply Actor Preset- Apply Morph (check) Apply Texture (Check) Apply Head Color to Body (Check),---- When I press Apply The head is now the base male/female head with low quality textures. As you can see from the photo, this is not the $30 Magda Head morph. And even the Textures seem pretty low.    Anyone? https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/25bf7f76-8534-4a03-83a1-7656.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dbdccbe9-2417-45d2-b87d-7b31.jpg

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi... I have tested the Magda head pre-set and it applies correctly in my testing.

Try starting a new project in CC3 and then go to the Morphs tab of the Modify Panel. Now select the Head and click Reset.

Now try dragging the Magda Head from Content Manager/Base/Skin & Morph/Head/3D Scan Heads Vol.1 onto your CC3 characters head. Does this now apply successfully?

Note: If you want the High Resolution 4K textures, load the Magda head from the High Resolution folder (Content Manager/Base/Skin & Morph/Head/3D Scan Heads Vol.1/High Resolution).

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic