Profile Picture

[ iClone 7.4 NEW RELEASE ] Python Open API is Available!

Posted By Tony (RL) 6 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.

[ iClone 7.4 NEW RELEASE ] Python Open API is Available!

Author
wildstar
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
is there anyway to load 7.4 projects inside 7.3 PLEASE ???????  i just want end this agony
wildstar
wildstar
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

to be more precise. the fact is ... iclone always crash but now iclone 7.4 is crashing more than normal. but now you have it, if it crashes. you need to restart windows. after a crash if the user opens the iclone again he simply will not be able to use it. and its more slow to open too. i believe the devs are from autodesk cause autodesk do the same with max and maya but autodesk spoil they software after decades, now reallusion is spoiling iclone in less than a year.
Edited
6 Years Ago by wildstar
sonic7
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year

Hey Wildstar - are your 'crashes' predictable (at the *same* procedural point every time) - or just unpredictably *random*?
I wish there was a way to *replicate* what you're experiencing to see whether it's a *common to all* problem OR specific to your hardware environment ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient with me ..... I don't always 'get it' the first time 'round - not even the 2nd time! Sad  - yikes! ... 
MSI GT72VR Laptop, i7 7700HQ 4-Core 3.8 GHz 16GB RAM; Nvidia 1070, 8GB Vram iClone-7.93  3DXChange Pipeline 7.81  CC-3 Pipeline 3.44  Live Face  HeadShot  Brekel Pro-Body  Popcorn FX  iRAY  Kinect V2  DaVinci Resolve17  Mixcraft 8.1

wildstar
wildstar
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

'm just using all reallusion plug ins. faceware, perception neuron, curve editor. popcorn fx .. and so on. and my project is quite complex in the part of motion layers and keyframing, so the crashes are randoms and frequent, I will edit something in the curve editor, iclone crash, I will use the faceware iclone crash, but this is totally random, now I am using the faceware and its not  crashing, but I know it can crash anytime. and when it crashs. I already know that I need to restart windows.
Edited
6 Years Ago by wildstar
Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Thanks @Tony - sorry for the doggie present thing... I was @fault here as well for installing an update before doing the final render of my Christmas greeting on Monday.  ~V~

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

wildstar
wildstar
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

now one more faceware crashing iclone, i just go to restart windows and all goes to work again , for some hours.  
sonic7
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

Mmmmm sluggish eh? Can anyone successfully *sample* an Avatar's motion layer using vers 7.4?  ie: do a "Sample All Parts". The motion needs to run the full 1800 frames on the timeline - just record an uninterrupted 1800 frames using the Motion Puppet's 'Basic Walk'. Then perform "Sample All Parts". Does it struggle a lot more than usual - or is it my imagination ? ....
Presuming you're successful, - how long does it take to arrow to beginning |< or arrow to end >| ? ie: shunting directly back & forward between first and last frames of this project, using the start and end keys? Instant? or delayed ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient with me ..... I don't always 'get it' the first time 'round - not even the 2nd time! Sad  - yikes! ... 
MSI GT72VR Laptop, i7 7700HQ 4-Core 3.8 GHz 16GB RAM; Nvidia 1070, 8GB Vram iClone-7.93  3DXChange Pipeline 7.81  CC-3 Pipeline 3.44  Live Face  HeadShot  Brekel Pro-Body  Popcorn FX  iRAY  Kinect V2  DaVinci Resolve17  Mixcraft 8.1

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
wildstar (12/26/2018)
'm just using all reallusion plug ins. faceware, perception neuron, curve editor. popcorn fx .. and so on. and my project is quite complex in the part of motion layers and keyframing, so the crashes are randoms and frequent, I will edit something in the curve editor, iclone crash, I will use the faceware iclone crash, but this is totally random, now I am using the faceware and its not  crashing, but I know it can crash anytime. and when it crashs. I already know that I need to restart windows.

Wildstar - As you seem to be having additional issues not being experienced by anyone else, please can you contact Technical Support and supply your system dxdiag.txt. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

3dtester
3dtester
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)

Since i installed the 7.4 patch, Live Face is no more working.
There is no error message, it just doesn't connect.

I have already re-installed iClone, the motion live plugin and the live face profile.

I believed that it was a patch issue and the full 7.4 installer would fix it.
So, unfortunately i have overwritten the 7.3 installer.

This is very frustrating...

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
3dtester (12/27/2018)
Since i installed the 7.4 patch, Live Face is no more working.
There is no error message, it just doesn't connect.

I have already re-installed iClone, the motion live plugin and the live face profile.

I believed that it was a patch issue and the full 7.4 installer would fix it.
So, unfortunately i have overwritten the 7.3 installer.

This is very frustrating...

Do you have the latest iClone 7.4 build which is 7.4.2426.1? If you have not installed this yet, please do so as a matter of urgency.

Do also  make sure you have updated Motion Live to the latest version. Both the Curve Editor and Motion Live need updating for 7.4. Please check the Reallusion Hub for latest updates.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic