Profile Picture

[ iClone 7.4 NEW RELEASE ] Python Open API is Available!

Posted By Tony (RL) 2 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.

[ iClone 7.4 NEW RELEASE ] Python Open API is Available!

Author
wires
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
As I've already posted - after updating the updates and patching the patches everything appears to be working.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (1909), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-442.19), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
wires (12/26/2018)
As I've already posted - after updating the updates and patching the patches everything appears to be working.

Ditto, I have no problem with it either so far.

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
wildstar
wildstar
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Tony (RL) (12/26/2018)
Dear iCloners,

Some Curve Editor Plugin users have found that their iClone 7.4 sometimes crashes if they didn’t update their Curve Editor to the newest version (1.11) when updating their iClone to 7.4. This is due to incompatibility between iClone 7.4 and older Curve Editor Plugin versions (1.1 below). We thank everyone for quickly reporting this issue, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

To fix this problem, Reallusion has released a new version of iClone 7.4 (7.4.2426.1) to replace the previous version (7.4.2419.1). So please update your iClone to 7.4.2426.1 in order to prevent any possible crashes. You can get the update via the Reallusion Hub or see the How to Update Guide.

PS: You might see this message box after you update iClone to v7.4.2426.1.  This is just a kind reminder to update your Curve Editor Plugin.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f3db1868-a214-4884-9884-4651.png

I did the update and now, not even restarting windows, I can not use iclone. so slow that it is totally unstable and unbearable. when I start a new project it works ok, but when I load a project that I was working on 7.3 (and already converted and saved to 7.4) the instability starts I just can not do anything inside the iclone or even play. I am extremely hurt and irritated by this situation. I would like an orientation on how to return my projects made in 7.3 and saved in 7.4 to be read again in 7.3 because I am seeing that this will not be resolved anytime soon and I need to WORK REALLUSION. I had promised never to rush a new release I think after that second disappointment. I learn the lesson. (I did the update of curve editor 1.1, by the hub, I have to do without being by the hub? btw because there is this HUB IF THIS DOES NOT WORK!)
wildstar
wildstar
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

right now, i am unistalled my curve editor 1.1 instaled by hub. and instaled a fresh full install. restart windows and now looks ok . lets see how many time to start be instable again... looks like a cache memory problem. i pointed my iclone cach to a empty hard disk SSD i buyed just for cache, but my HD boot system is with only 20 giga mem free  , its a ssd too, ( maybe it will be my problem? ) 
Edited
2 Years Ago by wildstar
wildstar
wildstar
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Tony (RL) (12/26/2018)
wildstar (12/26/2018)
right now, i am unistalled my curve editor 1.1 instaled by hub. and instaled a fresh full install. restart windows and now looks ok . lets see how many time to start be instable again... looks like a cache memory problem. i pointed my iclone cach to a empty hard disk SSD i buyed just for cache, but my HD boot system is with only 20 giga mem free  , its a ssd too, ( maybe it will be my problem? ) 

Hi wildstar,

It's happy to hear your iClone works well again. We are really sorry for causing your inconvenience.

NOT! , IS NOT. I closed the iclone to update the new resource pack. when I opened the iclone again. he became unusable again. this really sounds like a joke of extreme bad taste. I would very much like to have instructions on how to make my projects saved in 7.4 readable in 7.3 so I can do the rollback, please. I can not stand restarting windows in order to use iclone.

Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
FRIENDS - I have FINALLY - after spending the day messing with my computer and NOT Christmas - managed to get iClone up & running again. This required about 12 uninstalls and re-installs, and hunting for temp folders and AY-YI-YI about 50 restarts on my machine.
I WANT TO THANK: 'SONIC STEVE' - MIKE KELLY - TONY - AND RAMPA - ALL who are so generous and giving of their time & came to my rescue on CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY - Many Many thanks!

I WANT TO ADMONISH: Reallusion - You have SO MANY good things going on in your software - the ridiculous things like "The Christmas Eve Iclone Update Bomb" that were SO AVOIDABLE on their end - their logic escapes me - Mr. Spock is screaming somewhere.
When they DO things like throw us UNTESTED I.E.D. UPDATES and RUIN everyone's day, and this COST US TIME we will never get back.
I might put COAL IN YOUR STOCKING, Reallusion, but I think my dog left behind something more deserving for a 2018 'present'  ~V~

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

wildstar
wildstar
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

wildstar (12/26/2018)
Tony (RL) (12/26/2018)
wildstar (12/26/2018)

Hi wildstar,

It's happy to hear your iClone works well again. We are really sorry for causing your inconvenience.

NOT! , IS NOT. I closed the iclone to update the new resource pack. when I opened the iclone again. he became unusable again. this really sounds like a joke of extreme bad taste. I would very much like to have instructions on how to make my projects saved in 7.4 readable in 7.3 so I can do the rollback, please. I can not stand restarting windows in order to use iclone.

i restart windows again and now its looks ok. like i said, looks like a joke of extreme bad taste
Tony (RL)
Tony (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Month
Delerna (12/26/2018)
wires (12/26/2018)

Ditto, I have no problem with it either so far.

Hi wires & Delerna,

It's happy to hear your iClone works again. We are really sorry for causing your inconvenience. 

Tony
Product Marketing Manager 

www.reallusion.com
Edited
2 Years Ago by Tony (RL)
Tony (RL)
Tony (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Month
Rogue Anime (12/26/2018)
FRIENDS - I have FINALLY - after spending the day messing with my computer and NOT Christmas - managed to get iClone up & running again. This required about 12 uninstalls and re-installs, and hunting for temp folders and AY-YI-YI about 50 restarts on my machine.
I WANT TO THANK: 'SONIC STEVE' - MIKE KELLY - TONY - AND RAMPA - ALL who are so generous and giving of their time & came to my rescue on CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY - Many Many thanks!

I WANT TO ADMONISH: Reallusion - You have SO MANY good things going on in your software - the ridiculous things like "The Christmas Eve Iclone Update Bomb" that were SO AVOIDABLE on their end - their logic escapes me - Mr. Spock is screaming somewhere.
When they DO things like throw us UNTESTED I.E.D. UPDATES and RUIN everyone's day, and this COST US TIME we will never get back.
I might put COAL IN YOUR STOCKING, Reallusion, but I think my dog left behind something more deserving for a 2018 'present'  ~V~

Hi Rogue Anime,

We can understand there have been so much time and effort you have spent for dealing with this serious updating problem, and really apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Tony
Product Marketing Manager 

www.reallusion.com
Edited
2 Years Ago by Tony (RL)
wildstar
wildstar
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

faceware make iclone crashs too. after some minutes of faceware performance iclone crashs. ( i use it after a windows restart ) so after crash iclone became unistable again forcing me restart windows 

is a reallusion christmas gift trophy horse. thx reallusion!

Reading This Topic