Profile Picture

Importing Downloaded Content?

Posted By anadir 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
anadir
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I just purchased the CrazyTalk Animator Pipeline bundle, and I'm having trouble figuring out how to access the downloadable content that came with it. (The premade templates and the like.) How can I import the file folders into the program? Thanks!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi...

If you mean the content packs provided with the bundle, then these can be downloaded from your Member Account > Order History page. Just click the "Download or Install.RLD" link for the pack you wish to install and then choose to Open the file. This will begin the installation process and the content will automatically be installed into the correct folders in your CTA3 Content Manager.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic