Posted By info_17_76 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
info_17_76
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi

Can some please help urgently? I purchased "
iClone 7 PRO Bundle" and have imported my DAZ3D character with blendshapes into 3dxchange to send to iclone 7 for motion live and live face capture with iPhone X. But i cannot export from 3DXchange as FBX straight to iclone7. Do i need "iClone 7 PRO Bundle + CC Essential Complete Bundle"?
If so, how do i get a refund?

Many thanks in advance for your help
Pete
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 18 minutes ago
Did you know that CC3 Pipeline can convert DAZ figures to native CC3, including clothing? It can also export, although it will be the CC3 blendshapes that are exported.

If you have 3DXchange Pro, then it does not have export as FBX capability. Only products with "Pipeline" in the name have FBX export. So 3DXchange Pipeline, and the aforementioned CC3 Pipeline.
animagic
animagic
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 14 hours ago
I searched for "iClone 7 Pro Bundle" and unfortunately the various offers on the page that came up do not include what the OP actually needs as they seem to based on the older pipeline including 3DXchange.

What should be offered is a bundle with iClone 7 Pro and CC3 Pipeline, as well as the CC Essentials. 

This allows direct conversion of DAZ characters into CC3 characters with associated benefits for animating in iClone and subsequent export via CC3 (including creating various LOD versions).

My suggestion is to contact support for a refund (at https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html) and then getting a bundle with iClone and CC3 Pipeline.

Since the current bundle already has iClone 7 in it, which you need, they may be able to do a partial refund so that you can CC3 Pipeline instead.

I don't work for RL, so this is just a suggestion, but it should work.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

info_17_76
info_17_76
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks both.
I’ll contact RL for a refund
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

The aim is to take the animations including facial Mocap into my set built in Unreal Engine for my short film. So hopefully with your suggestions this will work.

Reading This Topic