Slowly but Surely

Posted By KenCoon 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KenCoon
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have spent the last 3-4 days in Affinity Designer making a template for G3 characters and using it to make a character from the cover of my Raybrite Returns book on Amazon Kindle.
I finally have the body and feet completed although they need a lot of work to be anywhere near good. I had problems with parts not wanting to be colored and others wanting to be colored darker than what I wanted but i managed to figure out how to work around that and keep plugging on.
The only thing I have left to do is the head.
It is getting toward evening here so I am going to have a nice cold beer ( I am old enough) and relax to tackle the head tomorrow.
I am looking forward to the challenges of putting it in CTA3 this next week if things work out.
Then I will have to figure out what to do with him.
Ken
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Sorry, I don't understand your problem, could you provide your character and tell you wanted.
If you would like to change character color, you can launch to Affinity to fill up the color with your character.

Edited
6 Years Ago by kylelee
KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
The problem I had was more of a "getting to know Affinity" so I could make my character and put it into CTA3.
My Internet has been out all day so I couldn't see any replies or try anything I was told to do in the forums.
Needless to say, that drove me nuts today.
It is getting to be night time here so I will probably be back at it tomorrow again.
I can handle the colors and things like that. I am just having a difficult time understanding the process to make the Characters. I am a slow learner so I usually must go over things several times.
Thanks for the help though.
Ken

Reading This Topic