rotation in perform

Posted By woody173 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
woody173
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi guys been away for a while now but trying to get back into Iclone 6.5.
I have already created my character and added quite a few perform commands but the directional widget doesnt rotate with the character as i was expecting it too. So when it rotates and i add another perform command theres a definate flip motion and the character ends up looking in the wrong direction. (I hope i explained that ok). I have done a little research and a long time ago i found a video on youtube and downloaded it for a later look and The narrator says he edited his persona file to correct it (i think its a video by Llampa by the way) Unfortunately i cant find the link to the amended persona file he used and he doesnt actually explain how he did it.
So if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I am looking at editing my own persona file if i can instead of starting from scratch so a step by step guide or a video would really help. 

I have been looking into iclone 7 but funds and my old clunker of a computer cant handle it at the moment so if anyone could tell me if iclone 7 solved the problem that would be more reason to start saving for a new computer and iclone 7.

Many thanks for your help.

Woody

Reading This Topic