anatomical elements

Posted By jesusaramenes 6 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
jesusaramenes
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello I would like to know if in the next update you intend to make the anatomical elements of daz compatible with your software ? thanks
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You can do this now, at least to some degree.

For the female, for example, load in the genitalia on a Gen female.  Then unparent and delete the Gen female leaving the rest.  Load in ANOTHER Gen female and export all.  The genitals now come in as cloth, and will move with the female (the one issue is that her moving her legs open will not change any morphs with that -- you can *probably* export morphs for that purpose although I have not tried this).  You will most likely want to hide some of the faces underneath (you can do this with conform automagically).

Same for the man (although in that case it's easier, since body movements, in general, shouldn't affect his "stuff" and you don't need to hide anything).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Edited
6 Years Ago by Kelleytoons
jesusaramenes
jesusaramenes
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)

hi, thanks for your answerWink
I already tried all this but it's not convincing and there are no sliders to control,
that's why I ask if they plan to make an update to correct this default Wink the software is presented as a complete solution but it's not the case, at least for now
jesusaramenes
jesusaramenes
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

if anyone can answer me before the end of the promotions it would be nice, thank you
Rottadamic
Rottadamic
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 8 days ago
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/bb-cc3-nude-female-with-genitals-style_30-

My Youtube Channel

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
jesusaramenes (11/26/2018)
if anyone can answer me before the end of the promotions it would be nice, thank you

We won't be adding anatomically correct genitalia to our own CC3 base characters in Character Creator. However as others have mentioned you can convert Daz 3D characters with genitalia for use in CC3.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

jesusaramenes
jesusaramenes
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

I don't know if I am well understood in the sense that I speak via a translator, but the conversion of the genital parts is badly done in the sense that they are exported as clothing, they are not an integral part of the body, therefore there are deformations in the movement... which makes animation impossible for example, in any case I finally bought the bundle animation present on renderosity, I hope that a solution will be found, one of them would be to be able to remove and make a merge vertices, and whatever your policy, the genitals are part of the human body
Edited
6 Years Ago by jesusaramenes
Dicev
Dicev
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I hope you reconsider your stance for Daz anatomical elements, and hopefully include them in the future. I tried that cloth method mentioned earlier, but textures won't blend correctly and it's a mess anyway. I assume I could export CC3 characters out to 3D program as fbx, and tinker it there myself, but it seems like a lot of extra work to get textures and weightmappings done correctly, so I'd love to see this included in CC3 pipeline. I do understand that you can't include support for all genitalia that are available from different marketplaces, but in my opinion, there really should be support for at least official Daz anatomical elements.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Dicev
roger4038_039037
roger4038_039037
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Since anatomical elements is fine with Daz I don't really understand why Character Creator 3 (CC3) can't have it. Reallusion could just call it "body add-on" or something. The body add-on could be used for anatomical elements or horns, tails etc. I'm even sure many users would be willing to pay for it as a plug-in. As a hobby enthusiast I use both iClone 7 and Daz Studio to create rendered art. One thing I don't like about Daz Studio is working with "teeth". Often they look horrible initially and to fix them (with purchased dental software) is incredibly time-consuming and tedious. With CC3 I can have decent-looking teeth within minutes (on my characters transformed from Daz). I also like the automatic springs in the chest area for CC3-characters plus the tools for mesh adjusting and fixing clothes. Rendering time is also a big plus for iClone 7 compared to Daz Studio. To me therefore, the major drawback with regard to CC3, in comparison with Daz, is the lack of anatomical elements.  
tvwk2013
tvwk2013
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hello, I am looking for somebody who can make realistic female genitalia that has morphs for the basic CC3+ Reallusion female character, in blender or ZBrush, but the problem is, that I should be able to add it back to the Character creator for dressing her, add make up etc. Then I should be able to export this character to Unity, for building the game. I was trying to add genitals from DAZ as accessories, but they are not working in Unity, they dance separately from character, if I add them as cloth they are stretching and do not look like genitals. So, they should be a part of the character body. I was trying for 3 weeks to make nice genitals, but unfortunately my skills in ZBrush or blender are not enough. I really need solution for body with realistic genitalia that has morphs. I hope that will find somebody here
Edited
4 Years Ago by tvwk2013

Reading This Topic