Live audio

Posted By michaellegge52 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
michaellegge52
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I just got the iPhone X for live face and have watched the tutorials. In the video he shows how you can record live voice while doing the face expression. I followed the instructions, clicked the box for my external mic and recorded. No audio. The face part works, but not audio. The app shows that it is connected to my external mic, a Blue Snowball.  The mic works with my Mac. Worse yet, if I try to record live dialog using the record button under any circumstances, the app crashes immediately. I did contact the help desk and they told me that Live Face won't record audio with the face; you have to record it afterwards. Clearly, the tutorial contradicts that. Anyone else having this problem?  I have CTA3 Pro and am using a iPhone XR. 
I can import a wav dialog file and do it that way, but that's not as easy as doing both at once, which we're supposed to be able to do.  (TTS works, though, although I don't want to use that.)
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
You can definitely do this in iClone using Motion Live, so it's a shame that CTA doesn't support this.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
michaellegge52
michaellegge52
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
The tutorial shows him using CTA3 characters for demonstration purposes.

Reading This Topic