Profile Picture

OFFICIAL Character Creator 3.04 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tomcleaver
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Exporting to unreal the program just randomly started quitting?? (this only started today, and in both 3.0 and 3.1 version). It doesn't give an error or anything so I'm not sure where to begin. Suggestions for the next step in identifying the issue would be much appreciated.

Edit: full reinstall fixed it.

Edit: Started happening again. I hope I don't have to reinstall every few hours just to get my exports working, advice/suggestions welcome Smile

edit: seems to be working sweet now Smile
Edited
6 Years Ago by tomcleaver
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
tomcleaver (10/20/2018)
Exporting to unreal the program just randomly started quitting?? (this only started today, and in both 3.0 and 3.1 version). It doesn't give an error or anything so I'm not sure where to begin. Suggestions for the next step in identifying the issue would be much appreciated.

Edit: full reinstall fixed it.

Edit: Started happening again. I hope I don't have to reinstall every few hours just to get my exports working, advice/suggestions welcome Smile

edit: seems to be working sweet now Smile

Please do let us know if this issue keeps occurring, and if possible try to provide the steps you take so we can try and reproduce the problem. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

danielswright2311_182877
danielswright2311_182877
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
When I export Characters out to fbx and I choose the single texture for a mod export, even if I CHOOSE the high setting my texture maps are misplaced for the textures. 

Not all the textures, but there are a lot of faces that are misplaced on each export. 

Check out my new Bible Forums
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

danielswright2311_182877 (10/24/2018)
When I export Characters out to fbx and I choose the single texture for a mod export, even if I CHOOSE the high setting my texture maps are misplaced for the textures. 

Not all the textures, but there are a lot of faces that are misplaced on each export. 

Please can you report this in the Feedback Tracker and supply your character files and/or screenshots showing the issue. The CC team will then check this for you. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Have come across that Daz G2F/G2M imports into CC3 via Transformer without texture channel 'Eye Reflection', which is the equivalent of 'Eye Moisture' texture channel for G3F and G8F.
So, this could be added in a next release.

Added to FBT
https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Daz-G2F-G2M-import-without-Eye-Reflection-material-channel
amazinde
amazinde
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)

How do I create my own scar decals. I've looked all over the web and couldn't find anything! I love the product and can't wait for updates. I would love a tutorial on creating my own decals, so far nothing has worked
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

amazinde (10/30/2018)
How do I create my own scar decals. I've looked all over the web and couldn't find anything! I love the product and can't wait for updates. I would love a tutorial on creating my own decals, so far nothing has worked

When working in PBR all you need is a photo of a scar or some other kind of body cut for the Base Color, and then create a Mask map for it (and optionally a Bump map). A Mask map is like an Opacity map. If you do a YouTube search on creating opacity or mask maps you will find plenty of guides to creating them. Size wise a scar image of 512 x 512 should suffice.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

amazinde
amazinde
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)

Thank you so much! very helpful
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Character Creator 3.02 update has now been officially released. 

Please continue to post any issues or bugs found in this thread after first reporting them in the Feedback Tracker. Thanks.

Important: To get the full update, please use the Reallusion Hub to download. 
(Haven't installed Reallusion Hub yet? Download HERE)

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

fsilva
fsilva
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Is anyone having issues with Character Creator? Originally, everything from Daz worked well. Now, most of the new FBX I export from Daz, during the Transformer Process, says "No Compatible Profile." Any ideas?

Reading This Topic