Profile Picture

CT8 vs Animator

Posted By jnow13_296578 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jnow13_296578
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi,

I'm wanting to produce a video of a character doing stand up comedy. I want to use Crazytalk 8 but would like to insert opening and closing curtains in the video. Is that possible with crazytalk 8? 
If not can I export projects from Crazytalk 8 into Animator to insert curtains?

Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

You can't have curtain effects in Crazytalk 8. You can change backgrounds and adjust atmosphere settings but not add any props like curtains. If you use Crazytalk 8 you will need to add effects and titles in a video editor afterwards. Alternatively you can do everything you require in CrazyTalk Animator 3 as long as you work with 2D talking heads. CTA3 doesn't support 3D heads like CrazyTalk 8. You also can't open saved projects from one product in the other.

So really if you are looking to create projects that require scenery or props to be added, then CrazyTalk Animator 3 will be the best choice.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic