Login Issue: email assoication

Posted By robinasmail 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question.png
robinasmail
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I am trying to login to my original member account and I no longer have access to the email address associated with the account when I registered my products. It has been a while since I have used CrazyTalk. I would like to use it for a project I'm working on; however, when I click on forgot password it sends an email to change my password to this email address, which of course I can't access.

I installed CrazyTalk with my backup disk to my current laptop; however, when I try to export it asks me to register my copy and when I do, it tells me that the serial number has already been registered. I have created a new account with my current email. How do I go about getting my old account information with products and serials number associated with my current email? 

I have contacted support last night, but there is a 2 to 3 business day response time. Does anyone know if there is something I can do on my end as I do have an urgent need to use this software in a project I'm working on?

Thanks for any insight or help for this issue.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 25 minutes ago
If you are not able to login to your account, then you will need Customer Support to help sort this out for you. If you have submitted a support ticket then you should hear back soon. They may ask to see proof of purchase so do make sure you have your receipt, confirmation email or the serial number of your copy of CrazyTalk.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic