Windows Problem with Iclone 6

Posted By dgoldeng 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dgoldeng
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
On two occasions, the Windows Update prompt has informed me it was updating Windows 10. When it completed, windows would not reboot. The screen would get to the screen prior to the normal startup screen and that was it. I went through the sequence several times with no results. I had to reinstall Windows. When it completed, I did not reinstall Iclone 6 and associated software. The next time Windows 10 auto updated, it did with no problems. Can anyone tell me what might be going on? Thanks.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
If you are having problems with iClone 6 after a Windows update, please try uninstalling iClone 6 and install the latest full version which you can get from your Member Account > Registration page or via the Reallusion Hub. Do also ensure your graphics drivers have been updated to the latest available.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic