Pre-Purchase Questions // Iphone support & Iray etc

Posted By lucasfarleigh 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lucasfarleigh
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (838 reputation)Veteran Member (838 reputation)Veteran Member (838 reputation)Veteran Member (838 reputation)Veteran Member (838 reputation)Veteran Member (838 reputation)Veteran Member (838 reputation)Veteran Member (838 reputation)Veteran Member (838 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi, 
I am currently considering to purchase iClone 7 with several plugins: Iray, Mocap, Pipeline and Character Creator 2 and soon to be 3.
I would like to create an AR App with unity Vuforia featuring hopefully proper-photorealistic characters however, I have several questions:
1. My app uses AR, meaning it will use a mobile phone when you put these characters into use do they pull down a heavy workload as in it could be used with a mobile phone without requiring too much of the CPU & GPU.
2. [Moderator Removed - Please don't post links to other software as this will flag your post as spam and it may be deleted]
3. When do you think around September the new CC will come out?
Sorry for any mistakes I am new to this forum
Thanks in advance.
Edited
6 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi...

Welcome to the forum. Please see the answers to your questions below.

1. Character Creator 3 is introducing a new Game Character Base with its topology optimized for Mobile, Game, AR/VR developers. You can create a Game Base Character from any Standard CC Character. The Game Base Character is compatible with all morphs, skin pre-sets and outfits.

3. CC3 is still currently scheduled for release late September but this is subject to change as the final stages of development are still ongoing.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic