08 Animation At Work Contest 2018 - Winner Announcement

Posted By Ola(RL) 6 Years Ago
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote.
Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2b4f57c9-91ca-44a7-a581-32b3.jpg

Animation At Work Contest 2018

Winners & Honorable Mentions

After three months, the “Animation At Work” Contest 2018 for CrazyTalk Animator has come to a close.
The event had collected 249 submissions from participants all over the world.
It is your ideas, creativeness, dedications and animation skills that made all these videos.
Reallusion is truly grateful for everyone participated, watched, enjoyed and even scorned during the process.
You can check the contest page HERE for all entries.  

The works this year are tremendously excellent and hard to judge.
Anyhow, contest needs winners.  
The “Animation At Work” entries where grouped into three categories - Business, Comics and YouTuber categories.
For each category, we chose 3  winners along with 3 Honorable Mentions. 
See all the main winners below or visit the winner page!

Best Business Animation

1st Prize
"WELCOME TO ODESA" created by Viktoriya Nesterenko

"Welcome to Odessa" was actually my first 2D animated project and my first real experience with CrazyTalk Animator. 
It was pleasure to work with CTA, and what I liked the most is that I've made this project entirely on a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (no Nvidia card).
CTA is by far the fastest and easiest 2D software to use!”
-- 
Viktoriya Nesterenko

2nd Prize
"Knox Chase on The Case Book Trailer" created by Ibis Fernandez

“CrazyTalk Animator is a product that is easy to use and easy to learn and allows anyone regardless of skill level to produce their own content.
There is yet no other product on the market that provides this level of efficiency in 2D character animation.” 
--IIbis Fernandez

3rd Prize
"Garry Pye with CrazyTalk Animator 3" created by Garry Pye

“The real beauty of CTA3 is that it gives you powerful animation tools and a learning curve to suit the experience of anyone interested in animation."
--Garry Pye

Best Comic Animation

1st Prize
"THE CURIOUS CHILD" created by Howard Vause

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b69a832e-19bf-46f6-a1dc-a105.jpg

“I'm barely scratching the surface with CTA3 at the moment - but it is enough to recognize that CTA3 is a great match for my own way of working
because of it's smooth integration with Photoshop and it's ability to easily mix in video material. If you love 2D animation I'd say get stuck into it!
There is a learning curve which gets steeper at more advanced levels, but for the novice who wants to create quick animations it is very accessible.”
-- 
Howard Vause

2nd Prize
"Jinx shows you how it's done!" created by Thomas James Palumbo

" If you are new to puppet animation, CTA is a great and fun entry point, but it's by no means just for beginners. It's powerful in the hands of the experienced.”
--Thomas James Palumbo

3rd Prize
"Don’t Toy" created by Tom Jantol

”CTA is ready , willing and mighty enough to make an animator out of everybody.
The best description of CTA is:  extremely powerful, but almost absurdly easy to use.”
--Tom Jantol

Best YouTuber Animation

1st Prize
"Squangy & Mr. Bowlsacc" created by Francesco Tammaccaro

“CrazyTalk is an amazing software for any 2D animator. It offers every tool you need for character rigging and animation.
It’s very advanced, yet easy to use, fast and reliable. You design your characters in Photoshop or Affinity Designer, then
you can rig it and animate it in CrazyTalk. It’s really that easy!” 
-- 
Francesco Tammaccaro

2nd Prize
"El Mono Sílabo y El Mundo de los Colores" created by Lunacrecientee

CTA is very friendly and powerful.Great software and easy to use.
--Lunacrecientee

3rd Prize
"CHAMPILAND" created by Marc Arnaud

I am a video director and writer. For me, CTA is a fabulous software. 
--Marc Arnaud

Honorable Mention

Business Animation

Karen Kent

Fiona Vane

Leibovitch Adam

Comic Animation

Shanna Salmon

Matthieu Mendola

Don Evelyn

YouTuber Animation

Eon De Bruin