Profile Picture

Files for Daz import

Posted By gsil247 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gsil247
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi all. So before I go further, just know that I am a trial user who's looking to test out iClone and see if I like it. With that said, I can't exactly fully transfer to iClone, since I need those files. I'm talking about an office video from Reallusion's YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHoK2AU6fHo&t=3815s

Files he talks about are at 7:10. Is it possible to get those files as a trial user, or do I not get to try out what I wanted to originally? Any and all help is welcomed, all I ask if that no one please insult me as I am new to this. 

Thank you all and have a nice day.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

The Daz Genesis Extensions v4 are a free bonus for 3DXchange 7 Pro/Pipeline owners. Sadly they are not available to trial users.

You can still experience importing Daz Genesis 1/2/3/8 characters but you won't be able to use the Daz Genesis Extensions unless you decide to purchase 3DXchange 7.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic