Multiple Camera

Posted By lekshmanan.subbiah 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lekshmanan.subbiah
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi Friends,

How to use more than a camera in a single project (mixing)?  I tried using switch but not working as expected. 

Requirement is Camera1, in between camera 2 should use and again camera 1..any suggestion on this please?

Thanks and Regards,
Lex
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
You need to do the actual "switching" on the TIMELINE, and the "Switch" in the camera selection allows you to preview that, rather than being stuck in one camera's view the entire time.

I think you right-click on the Switch track (on the timeline) and pick the camera you want.  I'm not at my iClone computer right now, or I could be more explicit with my guidance, but hopefully this gets you pointed in the right direction.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
6 Years Ago by justaviking

Reading This Topic