Profile Picture

Can anyone convert the bvh files into rlmotion for me?

Posted By harinlee02 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
harinlee02
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi all,

I'm working on a project to produce dancing animation. I have 7 bvh files, all of which coordinate with one another as it's taken from a dance group of 7 people.
Problem is I don't have 3dxchange and never used it before. And I was wondering if anyone here can help me to convert these bvh files and refine them so I can import in iclone.
I did find some rlmotion files of the same dance moves, but they don't start with a T-pose and the orientation/starting point is all over the place.

If anyone can help me out on this I'm willing to pay.

Thanks!!
hirospot
hirospot
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago

@harinlee02

Very sorry for not noticing your posting for the last 3 days.

'LiveAnimation' tool has the motion mixer to add T-Pose to the top of your imported BVH file.
The new BVH file is exported to 3DXchange and characterized for iClone use.
Here is my past report containing the bvh to iMotion conversion.

Let me try to help you, so please upload your files on the Forum, or
e-mail me with files attached. My address: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d3f1996b-b619-40c0-98aa-50cc.gif

I hope to make an open report, if you don't mind and succeeded, instead of any reward.

Thank you,
Hiro

Edited
6 Years Ago by hirospot
harinlee02
harinlee02
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
That sounds great Hiro! I emailed you just now Smile

Many thanks,

Harin
hirospot
hirospot
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago

Re: Report of Support

The 7 rlMotion files were created and uploaded to 4shared.com on 7.6.2018.
One file was duplicated then right one was uploaded next day.

I hope all files should be OK now.

Thank you,
Hiro

Reading This Topic