with Freebies how to you add them into iclone

Posted By digtalzombie 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
digtalzombie
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
hi
with the models i buy from the store i all ways use the download tool but with the Freebieshow is that done with the same download tool
thanks

wires
wires
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
It depends on where the freebie is made available. If it is in the Marketplace or Backstage then it will be installed in the correct folder, along with any and all assets supplied with it. If however the freebie is being offered for download by a Forum user, either in a ZIP file or as an I-whatever then you will need to copy it in to the correct folder yourself.

Since all iClone files have endings such as iProp, iTree, iMotion, iCharacter and so on you just need to put it in one of your Custom folders containing files with similar endings.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

digtalzombie
digtalzombie
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
thank you
the models are from the Forum user

thank you so much
sombat.khruathong
sombat.khruathong
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I downloaded and installed some freebies for iclone (professional outfit/characters).
Are they truely freebies?
After insertion on the stage, they come with iclone water mark.
It is better to make a clear information to the users in order not to make them waste their time!!!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
sombat.khruathong (3/6/2019)
I downloaded and installed some freebies for iclone (professional outfit/characters).
Are they truely freebies?
After insertion on the stage, they come with iclone water mark.
It is better to make a clear information to the users in order not to make them waste their time!!!

Many content packs purchased or free from the Marketplace are classified as derivative content. This means that you must have certain other base products already installed for the pack to work without a watermark.

Please visit the product page for the item you downloaded and ensure that you have all the base items required.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic