Profile Picture

this is the best program that i have even came aross in a very long time

Posted By digtalzombie 6 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.

this is the best program that i have even came aross in a very long...

Author
digtalzombie
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
hands down i got to say within the program everything is layed out well and not like a few nightmare programs....... i am very happy with the program
and the help forums too everyone is so nice here

wires
wires
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
There are a large number of users with various skill levels and experience who are only too happy to provide help when it's asked for. Keep enjoying iClone and learning along the way. Smile

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

sonic7
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
@digitalzombie .... Have to agree with you! .... everything across the Reallusion range is great, and it certainly is a terrific forum! I'm currently *re-reading* my old posts to more fully understand some of the answers I've been given. And I'm making up some quick *notes* and references. Sometimes we don't FULLY understand all the answers we're given 'at the time' - but a little later on, those answers start making more sense .... Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient with me ..... I don't always 'get it' the first time 'round - not even the 2nd time! Sad  - yikes! ... 
MSI GT72VR Laptop, i7 7700HQ 4-Core 3.8 GHz 16GB RAM; Nvidia 1070, 8GB Vram iClone-7.93  3DXChange Pipeline 7.81  CC-3 Pipeline 3.44  Live Face  HeadShot  Brekel Pro-Body  Popcorn FX  iRAY  Kinect V2  DaVinci Resolve17  Mixcraft 8.1

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
digtalzombie (5/28/2018)
hands down i got to say within the program everything is layed out well and not like a few nightmare programs....... i am very happy with the program

Hi... Thank you for the kind words. Can you tell us which program are you using so I can pass on the feedback. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
digtalzombie: Smile

You have certainly landed in the best forum I've ever been on, and that's more than 1 or 2. Iclone is an amazing
piece of software and I can say that, with a very very few exceptions,  everyone I've ever seen post here is in love
with it and appreciates the power it gives both the amateur and professional animator. Have fun, make some great flics 
and, hopefully, you'll put them in the showcase so that we all might enjoy them. Good luck.

Cool pete 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
wires
wires
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Peter (RL) (5/28/2018)
digtalzombie (5/28/2018)

Hi... Thank you for the kind words. Can you tell us which program are you using so I can pass on the feedback. Thanks.

Looking at the posts made by the OP I think that it is safe to assume that iClone is the program being praised. SmileWhistling

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

digtalzombie
digtalzombie
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

hi peter
the program i forgot to say iclone 7 is a god sent what a great program
everything is in one place clothing with clothing and props and add ons when there upgrade comes to iclone 8 and beyond
that will be on my list , as for now i am getting all the add ons and plugin inns when i can

i like the themes
thanks

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

I will add that I used to use several programs (game engines) for many years and accidentally discovered Crazy Talk Animator one day while searching google for something. While checking that out I discovered iClone4, bought it and very quickly fell in love with it. So much so that I stopped using all the game engines etc, all together and moved onto creating video's instead of trying to make games. Unfortunately, as I got more and more used to using iClone I started to see problems with it (nothing and no one is ever perfect) and somewhere in iClone 5 I started going back to looking for other software. It didn't take me long to remember (for myself at least) how much better it is to use iClone compared to other software. I will never forget that again. The way I see it is that it just got easy for me to focus on its faults, issues and short comings when I had been using it for several years and not using anything else. Now I am sticking with iClone absolutely. Never again will I get overly annoyed with its faults, well sometimes I do but I soon tell myself to stop it. I see Reallusion constantly working on improving it and greatly improved it is. And in the future...………………..

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
digtalzombie (6/11/2018)

hi peter
the program i forgot to say iclone 7 is a god sent what a great program
everything is in one place clothing with clothing and props and add ons when there upgrade comes to iclone 8 and beyond
that will be on my list , as for now i am getting all the add ons and plugin inns when i can

i like the themes
thanks

Thanks for clarifying and thank you again for the kind words.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic