Profile Picture

Two characters talking to each other

Posted By thedogpack 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thedogpack
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Please help!  I am not an expert in the field, but I want to create a video of two characters talking to each other.  I have crazytalk 8 pro, and crazy talk animator 3.  I can readily make each clip of the animations with the vocals, I know how to edit and splice tracks in other software, but I can not figure out if there is any way I can simply put the two characters on one screen to create one video.  I have voice software to mess around with the sound clips, but getting two characters on one clip/screen/video, how do I do that?
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
justforwoofs (5/15/2018)
Please help!  I am not an expert in the field, but I want to create a video of two characters talking to each other.  I have crazytalk 8 pro, and crazy talk animator 3.  I can readily make each clip of the animations with the vocals, I know how to edit and splice tracks in other software, but I can not figure out if there is any way I can simply put the two characters on one screen to create one video.  I have voice software to mess around with the sound clips, but getting two characters on one clip/screen/video, how do I do that?

You can do this in Animator 3 but not with CrazyTalk 8 Pro. There are several tutorials to do this in Animator 3 here and on Youtube.

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
6 Years Ago by sjonesdc
thedogpack
thedogpack
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Thank you for that, I am starting to realize that.  Is there a way to merge or layer clips from crazytalk 8 into animator3?  I have some great clips I did of characters in crazytalk 8, and I'd like to have each of them on the screen together.  Can you import the clips from crazy talk 8 into animator?  If so, what format do you have to save the crazy talk 8 clips in?  Thank you!
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Export each character from CT8 with a transparent (or green screen) background then merge together in your NLE video editor to get them both talking in the same scene.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic