Profile Picture

iClone 7 Coaching near Newcastle Australia

Posted By mm_93 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mm_93
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi, after many delays getting other projects finished I am finally ready to get moving on producing a series of leadership related conversations in iClone7.  I would be very interested in paying an experienced user for some coaching to help get things moving quickly.  There may also be some sub-contracting opportunities as our work develops.
We produce a range of learning materials including paper based and eLearning.
I live in Newcastle which is about 2 hours north of Sydney in Australia.  I would be happy to travel to Sydney if there was someone there willing and able to help.
Michael Murray

TopOneTone
TopOneTone
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi Michael,
I live in Sydney and consider myself a pretty solid Iclone user. Been using Reallusion products since 2011. Happy to offer advice or answer questions where I can and keen to build a connection with other local Iclone users. You will have probably seen posts from "Delerna" on the forum, he also lives in Sydney and seems very good at the more technical aspects, very helpful, knows his stuff. Send me a pm if you are interested and can give me more detail on what you are looking for.
Cheers,
Tony
mm_93
mm_93
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)

Hi Tony, thank you for taking the time to reply.  I am keen to talk to you and will send an email as soon as I work out how to do it on this forum.

Warmest regards
Michael Murray
0419 638 344
mm@mmurray.com.au

wires
wires
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
mm_93 (4/26/2018)
Hi Tony, thank you for taking the time to reply.  I am keen to talk to you and will send an email as soon as I work out how to do it on this forum.

To contact a fellow user, either per PM or mail,  just hover over the Avatar image and select an option from the panel that opens.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dbab43f6-1825-4833-9629-b042.png

It's not really the best idea in the world posting your private contact information on a public Forum - unless you just love spam. 

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

mm_93
mm_93
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks Gerry, appreciate the guidance.

Warmest regards, Michael
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
@Michael,

FIRST - Yes, go back and EDIT your previous post to remove your number, and probably your email too.
There are automated "web crawlers" that read public forums looking fo thinks like phone numbers, email addresses, and anything else the fits the format of contact information.  Sometimes you will see people give "disguised" contact info, such as "some email address (all one word) at yahoo dot com."  (I made that up, but who knows, it could exist.)  As suggested, PM is a great way to make initial contact, and share contact information there.

SECOND - I hope you are able to get a little group together.  It sounds like a lot of fun.  Sadly, it's a long, long drive from North America.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

iglov4
iglov4
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi Top One Tone and mm, I am not an expert with I Clone but I have two years experience. I use the program with my high school students. I live in far North Queensland but have family and friends in Sydney so I travel down there regularly. I would be keen to catch up with I clone users to get feedback and support. I think it would be great if someone was able to organise a meeting in Sydney one weekend to get to know some other I clone users- just an idea and worth considering.
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thanks for that comment TopOneTone. That's encouraging.
Feel free to contact me and I will try and help where I can.
I will give you my email so we can communicate more easily, sorry I'm not a very good general communicator. Without this sort of stuff I never have much to say. 
I also think it might be good as suggested to me by TopOneTone a while back for us close to Sydney users to occasionally group together, share thoughts and experiences ?
Even happy to travel to Newcastle occasionally.
My daughter lives in Brisbane but that's still too far from far north QLD and QLD too hot for me....  LOL

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
6 Years Ago by Delerna
cejoe
cejoe
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi Tony, I am based in Sydney and looking for someone who uses iClone and other Reallusion products. I recently purchased a software bundle in hope to use it for a film I am developing. Currently waiting for a Win desktop to be delivered as I am a Mac user. I am expecting quite a bit of learning curve for the softwares, let alone adjusting to Windows 10 OS. It'd be great if you could offer some coaching and tips to help me get setup and running.
Regards,
Joseph

Reading This Topic