Sorceress Helps Sell Book

Posted By Britlish 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Britlish
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I recently published my new book Food Idioms and used iClone to make an enticing video to gain interest in the book.
I used the splendid Sorcerer and Sorceress Character Creator Pack to create a character and the amazing PopcornFX to add sparkle to this simple video advert.

For those who are interested: the music I created using Sonicfire Pro 6.0.8, the background images using Chaotica Studio 1.0, and the final assembly was done using the latest software in Adobe Creative Cloud.
If you are interested in the book, you can get more details here.

Britlish.com

Edited
6 Years Ago by Britlish
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
British: Smile

The video looked cool. Smile I liked the use of fx around the turning pages of the book a lot. I have a Spartan attitude towards food.
I eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm satisfied. The kind of food it is isn''t that important to me. (My wife loves cooking for me
because she's free to go wherever her imagination takes her.) I probably wouldn't be a great candidate for your book, I'll mention
it to wife though and I'm sure she'll check it out.

Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
Famekrafts
Famekrafts
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Nice video animation in relation to the subject of the video.

CTA5, Iclone 7, 3D Exchange Pro, Character Creator 3, Popcornfx plugin, Zbrush, Blender, Vue 2014, Adobe cc suite, Spriter
Homebuild Workstation (Pretty old now but still working great) Win 10, Intel i7 950, 24 GB RAM DDR3, Gigabyte x58a-ud7 motherboard, AMD R9 390 sapphire 8GB VRAM.
Official Website  Reallusion Store  

Edited
6 Years Ago by Famekrafts

Reading This Topic