Profile Picture

IClone Default Launch Button Image Editor.

Posted By SKWills 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
SKWills
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello. I own ICLone 5. For a few years now I used it only to craft backgrounds for 2D Anmation, using the 3d ANimation only sparingly for a few shot projects.

Today, I decided to make somehthign with the 3d Images, and so I decided to alter, for the very first Time, CLone Cloth.

Well, I chose Fotor as the image editor, but it didn't work. No big deal, I thought, I'd just use another. But, whenever i hit launch it opened Fotor. And I don't know how to change the defaults.

Well, I finally deleted Fotor.

And...now the Launch Button simply doens't work at all.

Can anyone help me here?
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
You may set your favorite image editing software as the default texture editor          in the Preference panel.Just go to preference and find the executable file for your image editor and select it from there. So if you have Paint.Net go to:

C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet,exe

and select the executable which is PaintDotNet.exe

TS
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/67b99f69-1fb8-40e3-9ae0-e5ec.jpg

This should help. Select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen to get to the preferences and then select the texture editor and point it to your executable file for your image editor.
TS
SKWills
SKWills
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thank you both.
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

SKWills (3/24/2018)
Thank you both.

They were both me. BigGrin And you are welcome. Have fun.
TS

Reading This Topic