How to fix Crazytalk Textures?

Posted By Lamias 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lamias
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hey guys.

When using CT to create heads, I often come to this issue:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b85a74bb-c8b8-40d9-a2e8-f909.jpg

The left side of the face is very dark because of the lighting that was used on the photo I was working with. When imported into CC, the miss match continues:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9bfb5524-67cd-498d-9813-a686.jpg

Since acquiring high res photos with 360 lighting is really hard for me, I was wondering if there is a way of fixing this. Any ideas?

Thanks!

My YouTube Channel
Phoenix   Wink

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Sometimes I use photo's like that to just get the face shape and use CC textures, but when I want the texture also I take the photo into PaintDotNet and select one half of the face that isn't shadowed, copy it and past it into a new layer then flip the layer horizontally and line the face up to make a suitable photo to use in CT8.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/379e0f5e-54e7-4543-b29b-b8b8.png

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Lamias
Lamias
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Last Active: Last Year
That helped a lot, thank you!!

My YouTube Channel
Phoenix   Wink

Reading This Topic