? CTA Training Video ?

Posted By richinri 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
richinri
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I just got CTA2 Standard and got an email for the training video for $10 bucks.  I am considering going to 3pro and wonder if the videos on the CTA2 training video are also available on the internet.  I ask because some time back I spent $30 on training videos on another program that I discovered later were available on their website for nothing.  
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
richinri

Yes that has been my experience also, however, check to see if the training videos on the website will allow you to download all of the assets used in the video.  BUT, sometimes when you purchase the training videos, not only do you receive or will be able to download them but you may also receive or be able to download "extras" and you MAY receive a discount coupon. This has also been my experience!

Hope that helps!

PS You may want to upgrade to CTA3!

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
6 Years Ago by sjonesdc
richinri
richinri
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Thanks.  I will take a few days but I agree, I may be better going with CTA3 Pro for $199 due to the fact you get v2 and v3 training videos in one of the bundles along with a ton of other stuff.  You see, when I know I am going to spend I take a few days to make me feel like I am controlling my spending.  lol
Edited
6 Years Ago by richinri

Reading This Topic