daz character extensions not working

Posted By ronaldpancake 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Praise.png
ronaldpancake
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Not so long ago I was importing daz charcter's into Iclone 7 like a champ, then Daz studio updated to 4.10 and Iclone updated to 7,2.  Now i cannot get the visme's 
to apply.  Initially I suspected it to be Daz 4.10 but recently attempted the exchange on my old laptop that still hs the 4.9 version of studio and it came out with the same results, so now I suspect something is up with the daz extension files.
In the past, after setting the frame rate to one per second before applying the extension file it came up to 81 frames, now it only loads 57 frames and the visme files are being left out.  
I have been searching the forums for any previous instances and while a few come close, none are quite the same or offer and solution to my issue.
bexley
bexley
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Since no one else has replied I'll throw in my 2cs worth:  if I recall correctly DAZ and Iclone started having problems with the 4.9 update.  I have been using 4.8 with no problems (Iclone 6.*, DAZ set to 1fps, etc.).

I don't understand why DAZ has gone from a 4.9 to a 4.1 update (huh?), but I remember declining any updates from 4.8 to 4.9 specifically because 4.9 didn't seem to like Iclone.

Hope this is of some assistance.

--Bex.
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
Please download the Genesis Extension from your account. Make sure you get the one for 3DX7 (click on the 3DX7 download). The extension for 6 does not work with 7, as there was an update to use DAZ charactrs with Faceware and the iC7 facial animation tools. Basically, the morph-order is a bit different. The new one covers G1 - G8.
ronaldpancake
ronaldpancake
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Oh, thank you so much.  I didnt think anyone was going to have an answer for me but you nailed it. Thanks again.
pruiz
pruiz
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Seems to be a very close collaboration between Daz and iclone on Genisys integration and compatibility. The results are the unmatched quality of character and animation production.
pruiz
pruiz
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Seems to be a very close collaboration between Daz and iclone on Genisys integration and compatibility. The results are the unmatched quality of character and animation production.

Reading This Topic