FaceFilter Features For CrazyTalk

Posted By phil_78 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
phil_78
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
If the following is already available by some method, please educate me.  Thanks!

FaceFilter is already great, just discovered it due to the ongoing sale, and will be purchasing shortly.  My wishlist is related to CrazyTalk.

1) The single biggest obstacle to the use of CrazyTalk 7 and 8 standard (2D) is the requirement that the model not be showing teeth.  That requirement rules out about 90% of photos because most people smile when a camera is aimed in their direction.  It would be great if FaceFilter could address this limitation.

I've learned how to remove some smiles using an image warping app (Morphage - Mac).  And I see Photoshop Elements has a very easy tool which reduces smiles at least.  I see Facefilter also has face manipulation features.  All of this is great, but doesn't quite get us to the goal line, removing teeth from headshots in a quick convenient manner.  If I can do it manually (in many but not all cases) then it seems some tool from Reallusion should be able to remove teeth in a more automated manner, at least in some cases.

2) CrazyTalk 3D seems to suffer from a similar limitation.  Photos with  hair on the forehead (most photos) seem to be off limits for the 3D  processor. 

When we combine these two limitations together, the vast majority of photos seem to be out of reach for CrazyTalk.  It seems to this user that the value of CrazyTalk could be dramatically enhanced by addressing these limitations.

Again, if I'm missing something here, feel free to correct me.  If such a solution already exists, that would be ideal, and I'm happy to be further educated.

Reading This Topic