Resources

Posted By Shazak 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Shazak
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (672 reputation)Veteran Member (672 reputation)Veteran Member (672 reputation)Veteran Member (672 reputation)Veteran Member (672 reputation)Veteran Member (672 reputation)Veteran Member (672 reputation)Veteran Member (672 reputation)Veteran Member (672 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I can't find any resources nowhere, Now I need the human side full template and I can't find it. Yesterday I was looking for the "hand pose calibration motion" file to test a set of hands, and the same problem.
I try to follow the turorials but there's a lot of resources that I don't have and nobody answer me where I can find them.
Thanks.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
You have posted this in the iClone forum. Does your question relate to iClone or CrazyTalk Animator?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Tarampa Studios
Tarampa Studios
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
The "Human Side full template" is for Crazytalk Animator 3... this is the iClone forum... 
BUT to answer your question; to get all of your resource files and body templates, 
just login to your account with Reallusion,  go to your order history page, and in the "more info" column, beside the CrazyTalk Animator 3 download links, you will see a link for "Bonus/Serial"... 

Click on that, and it will take you to the list of all your extra resources to download and install. 

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

Reading This Topic